The Rough Rider

The Student News Site of Roosevelt Intermediate School

The Rough Rider

The Rough Rider

Most Popular Holiday Gifts of 2023

Most Popular Holiday Gifts of 2023

With the holidays and our winter break behind us, the Rough Rider Elves took some time upon our return to research the most popular gifts of this holiday season. Maybe you’ll see a gift you received during the 8 days of Hanukkah, the week of Kwanzaa, or Christmas morning. 

GIRLS

BOYS

ADULTS

-Summer Fridays

-Glossier  

-Brandy Melville 

-Tiffany Jewelry

-Skims Tops

-Uggs

-Rhode 

– iPhone 15

-Nike Apparel

-Jordans

-Cologne 

-PS5

-Sports Jerseys 

-Cash

-Sports equipment

– Visa gift cards

– David Yurman 

– Vacation 

-Sports tickets 

– Golf Apparel 

-Dyson air straight 

– Mini uggs

-Ipad 

Some popular gifts for girls this holiday season included: the new iPhone 15, clothes from brands such as Skims and Brandy Melville and makeup from Glossier, Rhode, and Sephora. Gifts for boys included clothing (Nike), gift cards, Jordan sneakers, and cash. Lastly, the most popular gifts for adults were the Dyson Air Straight, Ugg mini boots, and sports equipment. As language arts teacher Mrs. Giaccio stated, “I got the Dyson air straight. I already have the Dyson Airwrap, which is my favorite thing ever. But this one straightens your hair using hot air, so I’m excited to use it on my curly hair.” 

We visited an 8th grade class for their thoughts on the best gifts they received, and Avery Shwarzenbeck responded by saying her favorite gift was, “Probably airpods because I lost my other ones and I like listening to music.”  Molly Cook added that her favorite gift was, “Clothes from Brandy Melville,” and Cooper Rosen stated his favorite item was, “Clothes, like Nike, specifically a sweatshirt.” Lastly, Sam Delmauro felt that his favorite gift this year was, “Sunglasses from Oakley.” 

The holidays are always a wonderful time to both give gifts and receive them.  Hopefully, this year, everyone at Roosevelt was happy and thankful for any and all gifts they received.